This is the South Saskatchewan River, not too far from our house.
We were in the middle of the forest here, up and down roller coaster hills and through tall grass. Not really a white sweater event.
Kali and I.
Sometimes I hate to go on these adventures, but I usually find that I enjoy it once I'm out there. I like to climb the hills with Spence and Kali as long as I'm not the last person, which seems to happen all the time. Those two are freaking mountain goats.
I love your family!
ReplyDeleteHiking around is fun! Glad to see you enjoyed some Conference time.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! They turned out really good. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteMaybe not a white sweater event, but what is? And it looks good on you. And Kali is getting so tall, pretty soon she will be taller that you and beat you up.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love nature, ...as long as it's not too strenuous! Cute family pics!
ReplyDelete