Thursday, 22 November 2012

21 Weeks!!

I'm 21 weeks Pregnant!  I'm over half way... I thought it would take longer to get here.

  • I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago, seems like so far the baby is normal.  They couldn't see some of the spine or a good face shot so I get to have another one in December.
  • I've been feeling pretty good, but pretty fat. 
  • I'm trying to wean off the Diclectin, which is causing a bit of nausea.
  • My placenta is growing in front of my belly, so it makes it hard to feel the baby, except when I'm being kicked in the bladder.
  • My brain would really like to eat healthier, but my body is asking for the opposite.
I'm sounding like I'm complaining, but really it's great.  I have a super awesome husband who just loves to lotion my feet and loves my pregnancy body (he's nuts).  He said he's been waiting for so long for me to be big and pregnant, and he loves it (or lies).  I love that guy.  He's the BEST man in the world for me.

My new due date is April 1st.  I'm a little nervous to meet this new little one, I just hope she's like Kali.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not nervous to meet your little one. I'm sure he/she will be as lovable as Kali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some men love to see their wife in pregnancy. Glad to hear things are going alright. You can complain on your blog all you want to...it is a good thing to admit that things are not perfect, and you really are not complaining...just stating the facts.

    If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to give me a shout. That is what friends are for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay Jenn! This is such an exciting stage (minus being sick. No one loves being sick, so vent on). And I want pictures now that you are starting to show, silly girl. You said you hope SHE's like kali, so does that mean you know it's a girl???? Weeeeee! Anywho, so excited for you Jenn.

    ReplyDelete